wii complaints

andokomando

i got this to say about the wii that: wii has brought us online wifi, this and yet it is all half assd you know. if wifi and wiispeak could pick up if your friends were online well to me that is the point of online gaming, to play and talk with friends but yet wii doesnt seem to have those features well i dunno about wiispeak but i know wifi doesnt have anyway of talking or messaging your friends or even telling you if they are playing a game or anything like that. so if i could tell nintendo something it would be to stop half assing stuff.

Werbung:

titch.ryan

yeah i agree. i know that the wii online is free but so is the ps3 online stuff and thats pretty decent. it definitely needs to improve hopefully ninetendo will realise this soon.

pkf0rtzh4ar

well nintendo wants safety, so i guess there will never be like an cam or so, as is on xbox and maybe on PS3. but yea its stupid, i dont have anyone added just because i know it is useless.

Sousanator

M only complaint really is that the disk drive is so. damn. loud!! I've had for over a year, and it's broken down by now
It's loud, but definitely not as load as the 360 drive. It's funny how the PS3 is the biggest, most power consuming, yet its as quite as a mouse.

pkf0rtzh4ar

It's loud, but definitely not as load as the 360 drive. It's funny how the PS3 is the biggest, most power consuming, yet its as quite as a mouse.

dont agree with u, neither ith mrman. the wii definitely is loud, but only at some moments, or there is something wrong. this is game for the xbox. if u start a game on wii or xbox it goes load, but while playing myself they both arent loud at all.

mrman226

Well, it's been doing it constantly, and I even bought one of those extra fans to cool it down and it still does it. It even does it when the wii is off, but a disk is in there.

Sousanator

dont agree with u, neither ith mrman. the wii definitely is loud, but only at some moments, or there is something wrong. this is game for the xbox. if u start a game on wii or xbox it goes load, but while playing myself they both arent loud at all.
I can put a mic to all my systems to prove loudest to quietest: 360, Wii, PS3

LinkHylian

the wii is only loud when your playing a wii or gamecube game on it but when your on the internet channel or playing a VC game,it's as quite as a mouse.

Werbung: