Wii freeloader

Jailbreak

Does anyone know anything about a free loader for the wii yet? The gamecube freeloader was really usefull and it would be gr8 to have one for the wii.

Werbung:

badboykane

prob not, chips are already out for wii to allow the use of most imports, the gamecube one was realeased as it was the only way to play imports on the GC, the chip for GC wasn't released until the GC was dead.

badboykane

How could it ruin the Wii, also how could you hear it could ruin the Wii if there isn't even one out yet.

The first one was perfectly safe on GC so if one is made my Datel who know their stuff then it won't ruin the Wii.

If a mod chip don't ruin the Wii then neither will a retail swap disc.

Giga-Bowser

badboykane said:
How could it ruin the Wii, also how could you hear it could ruin the Wii if there isn't even one out yet.

The first one was perfectly safe on GC so if one is made my Datel who know their stuff then it won't ruin the Wii.

If a mod chip don't ruin the Wii then neither will a retail swap disc.

yer or you could sue datel or action replay or whoever makes it.

Matt

Just to go back on this thread, the freeloader allows you to do this.

Anyone got one? - I think I'm getting one! :D

MaxiPower

Matt just watch yourself, as i said on a different thread, its always better to wait as you never know what the next Wii update will bring, it could make it useless and well a waste of hard earned cash

Matt

I dont do Updates. :)

I dont beleive in them. ;) - Well, I wait until it's all clear to update, I know that Nintendo are devious at times

Werbung:

MaxiPower

haha same here i havent thought of updating yet, i once updated my PSP and i was left stranded as i couldnt downgrade for about 6 month damn that 3.11 heist