Wii Homebrew Channel Beta 8

jesta

The well known HBC has been updated, here is the Changelog:

What's New?

* you don’t need to eject your memcards anymore
* switched from IOS35 to IOS21, this makes the hbc usable on older firmwares
* improved SD card loading performance (thanks, svpe!)
* improved some translations
* the IP label isn’t cut off anymore
* fixed argv support when loading SD apps
* fixed a minor wiiload issue
* the SD app entries are now sorted alphabetically
* wiimote rumble support
* installer overhaul, it now warns you if your System Menu is too new (future updates)

Get it here The Homebrew Channel or via the update function in your already installed HBC

Link

Werbung:

Hagman

No there is no visual changes, but the one you can really 'feel', is that the Wii-mote now rumble in the menu of the SD-card.

LinkHylian

I need help installing this.what happens everytime I want to install this using the twilight hack,everything goes normal but then I get a messeage saying 'exception 0300 occurred'.can someone please tell me what I doing wrong.

jesta

Sure, when you download the new HBC elf file, does it say boot.elf? This would be the first thing to do. Then copy just the boot.elf to the root of your sd card (not in any folders). Insert sd card, load twilight hack, you know the rest.

If this is what your doing, then have you updated to 3.3 recently? If so then you will need the new twilight hack, which can be found here. **Twilight Hack for V3.3**

Hope this has helped :D

LinkHylian

Sure, when you download the new HBC elf file, does it say boot.elf? This would be the first thing to do. Then copy just the boot.elf to the root of your sd card (not in any folders). Insert sd card, load twilight hack, you know the rest.

If this is what your doing, then have you updated to 3.3 recently? If so then you will need the new twilight hack, which can be found here. **Twilight Hack for V3.3**

Hope this has helped :D
hey thanks for that jesta.I think I did do something there.what happened was I downloaded the file from the site and because the file extension was gz,I renamed it to boot.elf without realising that I had to uncompress the file.I managed to install it now so I've got no problems with it now.what I did is insteading of download the actual file,I downloaded the homebrew SD installer which made it easier to install.:thumbup:

guyofgod

Haha, glad to see your keeping up the mod/hacks section jesta :) I've got personally hacking my DS like crazy lately :) I've just got a synthasizer that I love :) haha.

Werbung: