Wii Music

jesta

pkg300.jpg

For a 'Game' that has been in the works for what seems to be forever, it looks really bad!

Check out the Japanese Launch Trailer here

There are a few could be mini-games... (Info from a translated page)

'Cut and Orchestra'

Orchestra conductor with the Wii remote control. And a fast tempo, or slow. The volume up or down, or expected. Depending on the direction of players play a substantial change in contents.

07.jpg

'Handbell together'

Wii remote and Nunchuk opinion to play hand bell. To shake a hand, the sound of two responsible for up to four people can play simultaneously.

05.jpg

'MASSAJIKIKIMIMI pitch'

Compared to pitch, and the sound of the same height, or looking for. Quiz on the theme of sound can be enjoyed.

06.jpg

'Drum lessons'

The drumming in his hands, as well as balance board with Wii at the foot of the operation, close to a real set of drums to practice.
※ drum lessons to enjoy the Wii Balance Board is required.

04.jpg

Link

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

Its the game that requires no skill!
Actual words from Miyamoto
It seems Nintendo is really aiming there products at the general public which is a bit sad...I expected more games for hardcore gamers :( they started off so well with some of there first games but it got gradually worse and worse

Werbung:

Sousanator

Well I finally got around to trying this game out, and no surprise, I am greatly disappointed.

This is not a game at all. You can not lose, you get rewarded for screwing up, there's absolutely no challenge, and it takes no skill.
This 'application' is literally meant for a much younger audience, and unless you dream of having musical arms, this 'app' won't be for you as well.