Wii: Okami / Opinions

WiiWillRockYou

Hey guys, I just got a Wii over the weekend (how spoiled I am) and just had to get Okami and try it out. I've taken interest in the game ever since the commercial aired on tv. Right as I started playing it, I was addicted. It had all of my favorite things in it; drawing, Japanese kanji, and violence ;).
Looking at the gameplay, it sort of reminded me of a mixture of Final Fantasy with the random battles and Legend of Zelda with the annoying little
"sidekick" that is always nagging you to be on task, lol. I've played the game for about 9 hours, and I'm still not halfway to getting all of the Celestial Brush techniques so it makes it one of those games where you HAVE to collect everything. The only thing in the game that makes it a doozy is that when you die, you restart back at the last mirror you saved at :mad:.
Luckily I didn't get too far into the game after I last saved which was where I had to find the 5 dogs. The brushes I have so far are the Power Slash, Bloom, Cherry Bomb, Lily Pad, Vine, and probably some others I'm missing. Oh, and then there's the Divine Instruments which are amazing. I only have two, but one of them really comes in handy which is the Ink Bullet. Right now I'm stuck with all of these side missions like that one lady that tries to eat you (sorry not good with names) and then there's trying to find the Serpent Crystal-thingie and I'm working on getting that giant bridge down if you know what I'm talking about. Ok, that's all I have to say about an awesome game. Too bad I share the Wii with my brother who doesn't seem interested in Okami....good thing I get home earier than him.

Werbung:

JMM

I have it but I've only played a couple hours so I can't really judge. It seems to be decent. Although 9 hours for halfway through isn't that much when I've played Tales of Symphonia for 200+ in multiple playthroguh.

Sousanator

I loved Okami also. I got through about 10 hours before I stopped playing. I've been meaning to go back to it for a long time.

I'd just wish Capcom/(Ready at Dawn) would send me the free boxarts they promised.

jesta

I know what you means Sous ;) lol

I too loved this game!! I couldn't put it down for ages. Playing a wolf is pretty fun, like in Twilight Princess, but having these awesome drawing abilities as well makes it totally amazing! Everyone should try this game.

Also looking forward to Madworld, tis from the same team :)

Werbung: