Wii Points for Mario Cart?

Frankie

Hello everyone I am new to the forum. I have a question , how do you get Wii points in order to download different games on the Wii?

I am kind of new to the Wii. I had it since last year but , i just hooked it up to the internet and I found out some stuff on there pretty nice.

Thanks in advance.

Werbung:

UltraH4XR

You can buy them at a store or through the wii shop channel with a credit card. You can only download VC title(old classic games rereleased) like Super Mario Bros. 3, and wiiwar(just random little wii games like defend your castle) you can't buy a full game, but you can buy Mario Kart 64

Points are $0.01 each, but you can only buy 1000, 2000, or 5000 at a time.

pkf0rtzh4ar

i got no idea. but i got something else for you. in every nintendo article since the gameboy advanced is released, will be a code. you have to scratch it and enter it at the nintendo site. so every game for a console of nintendo or a console itself got a code. you get "stars" by entering those codes. codes can be traded for nintendo t shirts, other nintendo stuff and also wii points.

Frankie

i got no idea. but i got something else for you. in every nintendo article since the gameboy advanced is released, will be a code. you have to scratch it and enter it at the nintendo site. so every game for a console of nintendo or a console itself got a code. you get "stars" by entering those codes. codes can be traded for nintendo t shirts, other nintendo stuff and also wii points.

:thumbup:

UltraH4XR

Thanks alot I really appreciate that. So in your opinion is Mario Cart 64 worth the money?

Mario Kart 64 is OK but im not sure if it is worth the money, if you have ever played it on the 64 then it might be, but if you are just randomly browsing for a racing game, i wouldn't recommend it.

Short Answer-Have you ever played it? Do You like it? if yes, than yes it is.

titch.ryan

i agree dont waste money on the old one. mario kart wii is one of the best games ever, just get that. you can probably get it at a reasonable price second hand :)

JMM

You don't necessarily need a credit card to buy it either- most video game retailers will sell "Wii Points Cards" and which you can buy and you will get a code to enter in your Wii, which will give you points to buy it with. However, it usually costs more with tax then buying with a credit card.

Mario Kart 64 was great for it's time but I find it a bit outdated (but still fun) now. If I may make a suggestion- get Paper Mario along with it. Both are great games.

Werbung:

mrman226

wait nintendo article on what? Nintendo power or something?