wii remote falls out

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkf0rtzh4ar

hi :) i have a pretty anoying problem on my wii. i think there is something wrong with the wii sensor-bar which i am supposed to aim at. here are some examples when it falls out :
when i am doing fifa on the wii when i do a sliding or a shoot my remote falls out.

it falls out when doing mario and sonic on the olympic games ( mostly with games like running ).

and it ALWAYS falls out when i am doing racing games , if i take my remote in the steer holding it always lose communication.

well...it happens way more times than i am saying too...so any of you got a tip to not make it fall out? it drives me crazy that i cant play ( PS my batterys are always full )

Werbung:

jesta

Have you tried using another Wiimote for a while to see if it's just that wiimote or not?
Also does your wiimote turn off (no blue lights) of just not showing on screen?

pkf0rtzh4ar

Have you tried using another Wiimote for a while to see if it's just that wiimote or not?
Also does your wiimote turn off (no blue lights) of just not showing on screen?

actually it happens to both my wii remotes ( i just got two ). and with falling out i mean that they arent "active" anymore. the blue lights keep blinking. do you think you know what the problem is? cos i dont :glare:

Kirby

That's not a sensor bar problem, that's a synchronization problem. Try re-syncing your remotes, check the batteries and make sure there isn't anything between you and the Wii that could obstruct the connection. Glass is a primary example.

pkf0rtzh4ar

That's not a sensor bar problem, that's a synchronization problem. Try re-syncing your remotes, check the batteries and make sure there isn't anything between you and the Wii that could obstruct the connection. Glass is a primary example.

i re-synced it many times...my batterys always get full reloaded after i used them and there is nothing between me and my wii ...

pkf0rtzh4ar

hehe...i am pretty sure i found the problem:glare:. it is because i bougth my wii remote charger. it got special battery's made with a special "door" ( i mean the thing where you have to put in your battery's ). on that "door" is a sync button...so always when i am moving much with my wiimote i accidently push that button which makes my wii mote falls out...if you dont understand this sorry for my bad english...you dont have to post more things

Werbung:

jesta

Yay! Glad you got it sorted!! :)

But please try not to double post, use the edit button. Thanks

Resolved - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.