Wii Sudoku Homebrew

jesta

Sudoku is an extremely popular [FONT=tahoma,sans-serif][FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]puzzle [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=tahoma,sans-serif][FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]game[/FONT] [/FONT]which has already found its way into the Nintendo DS and PSP homebrew scenes. Now the game has found a place in the Wiibrew scene, thanks to developer dlkj.

Sudoku for the Wii uses the Wiimote as a classic controller - that is, you use it sideways. You use the directional pad to move your cursor, button 1 to decrement the digits, and button 2 to increment it. You can check out the rest of the controls in the readme.

The program also comes with several features you may find useful, including the ability to mark squares as "uncertain," and the ability to save the game on your SD card. This is the first version of the game, and the developer hopes to add more features in future versions.

Here are the developer's notes from the program's readme. Be sure to read the rest of the documentation for more information on the program.

0.1a:

* initial version.
* supports wiimote
* auto checking for validity
* single save game feature
* possible to mark 'uncertain' cells

Download here

Werbung:
S

sadwed

Open

can i have 100 wii points a haccker robed me and i will send you wii game demos:thumbup:

jesta

yeah sure! I'll send you 100 wii points! :D
How did a hacker get them? Hacked your wii and spent the points for you? Hmmm...
What wii game demos have you got? I've never heard of any Wii demos, apart from Dr Mario Demo, but thats free any way!
Second thoughts, this is not on topic, or any topic! So I change my mind!!

eodeth!

yeah sure! I'll send you 100 wii points! :D
How did a hacker get them? Hacked your wii and spent the points for you? Hmmm...
What wii game demos have you got? I've never heard of any Wii demos, apart from Dr Mario Demo, but thats free any way!
Second thoughts, this is not on topic, or any topic! So I change my mind!!

lmao

well... on topic, ive always liked sudoku, so i might give this a small go to see how it is

Werbung: