Wii Surprise Comming out in September 2007!

metroidprime3rules

hockeyhero said:
another idea that came to me for the surprise is that nintendo might add more options in making mii's to make the check mii out channel more interesting..........maybe like clothes option....tattoo options......(lol....:p)

i dont know if someone else already posted this idea in this thread.....

what do you think?

I think it should be a demo channel.:bomb_phone::bomb_phone::bomb_phone:

Werbung:

guilherme

It would be very cool to optimize the mii and even better if they gave us free wii points, but I don't think it's going to happen...

hockeyhero

guilherme said:
It would be very cool to optimize the mii and even better if they gave us free wii points, but I don't think it's going to happen...

free wii points is not even an option as nintendo would lose money...... unless like i said before it's like a prize for the check mii out channel.......

Danny

hockeyhero said:
guilherme said:

free wii points is not even an option as nintendo would lose money...... unless like i said before it's like a prize for the check mii out channel.......

yea that would be cool.. free wii points..

hockeyhero

well guys it's 9:00pm now and the surprise hasn't come yet...... i'm starting to believe that they actually might have it at 11:59pm......:(

hockeyhero

metroidprime3rules said:
hockeyhero said:
well guys it's 9:00pm now and the surprise hasn't come yet...... i'm starting to believe that they actually might have it at 11:59pm......:(

10:00 still no update ):«

i dont think nintendo's going to keep thier promise.....:(

if they dont then i'll get really mad........:mega_shok:

metroidprime3rules

hockeyhero said:
metroidprime3rules said:
hockeyhero said:

10:00 still no update ):«

i dont think nintendo's going to keep thier promise.....:(

if they dont then i'll get really mad........:mega_shok:

I didnt wait 3 months for nothing

Squiddy

How about you all stop believing in what Reggie tells you? This was the guy who hinted that Metroid Prime 3 had online when it didn't.

Tut tut Nintendo. :p

Matt

Nothing coming out by the looks as we're in October now... I'm not very suprised though, This is Nintendo we're talking about.

hockeyhero

Matt said:
Nothing coming out by the looks as we're in October now... I'm not very suprised though, This is Nintendo we're talking about.

well i actually had my hopes up eventhough it's nintendo......:(

i geuss next time i'll know better than to get my hopes up for nothing.....:mega_shok:

Werbung: