Wii Surprise Revealed..

Danny

Well here's the amazing surprise whoohoo..
Sin and Punishment - 1200 wii points
SMB: Lost level - 600 Points
More Wii Import games to be released later on.. That was pretty lame :( Good job nintendo.. Why not give us something that doesn't really cost money? Or a new feature?

*sighs*
whoohoo..
At least we had a surprise :yess:

Werbung:

guyofgod

WOW.....I already have (and have beat) the lost levels and sin and punishment doesn't come out in the US apparently... :(

Squiddy

I was right?

You got fricking Sin and Punishment, one of the best on-rails shooter there is.... why are ya complaining?

It could've been the surprise, it may not, it's just that the surprise could've been worldwide.... and S&P was confirmed to be on Wii VC by a Treasure employee a year ago...

guilherme

Ohhhh...... how disappointing :( , but 1200 Wii Points???????? I hope the game is good enough for the points wasted:mega_shok:

Danny

Squiddy said:
You got fricking Sin and Punishment, one of the best on-rails shooter there is.... why are ya complaining?

I don't think this was the surprise, it's just that the surprise could've been worldwide.... and S&P was confirmed to be on Wii VC by a Treasure employee a year ago...
I have 3 weeks to get it :( but I already wanna get a Game god my life is in a knot right now :(
I want 4000 wii points and a Wii Game.. Thats $90.. In one month.. 1000 for Mario Kart 1200 for S&P and 1800 extra for future games.. And then get either Bleach wii or DK: Bongo blast.. God man My parents will kill me for wasting my money :(
I'm screwed as hell :(

wiipointsmaster

wow that was the surprise. i am very disappointed. those games are already out. thanx for getting my hopes up really high and then crushing them into a million pieces NINTENDO.

Squiddy

wiipointsmaster said:
wow that was the surprise. i am very disappointed. those games are already out. thanx for getting my hopes up really high and then crushing them into a million pieces NINTENDO.

Sin and Punishment was a Japan only release.

And it got 35/40 from Famitsu.

Danny

Squiddy said:
wiipointsmaster said:
oooo. but i am pretty sure that i have played it somewhere before.

Japan-only. *taps nose*

It's rare, £80 last time I saw it boxed ($160 to you) etc
This really sucks.. :( I mean Reallllly sucks..
I don't have cash..

Werbung: