Wii Surprise Revealed..

Ryano

mechacrash said:
i had the SNES edition of the lost levels but most of the features in the original japanese version were removed because they made the game TOO DAM HARD... so i decided to get the wii edition... and world 7's GAY

lol, why is it gay? XD

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

Ryano said:
mechacrash said:
i had the SNES edition of the lost levels but most of the features in the original japanese version were removed because they made the game TOO DAM HARD... so i decided to get the wii edition... and world 7's GAY
thats an expression many americans use when they are disspleased with something...lol
lol, why is it gay? XD

Ryano

lu1g1 said:
Ryano said:
mechacrash said:
thats an expression many americans use when they are disspleased with something...lol
lol, why is it gay? XD

We use that term in Ireland mate so don't worry;)

Sonson

I'm still hoping for something like Ogre Battle 64 for the N64 section of Virtual Console. But still, what they've released so far isn't all that bad.

Ryano

Sonson said:
I'm still hoping for something like Ogre Battle 64 for the N64 section of Virtual Console. But still, what they've released so far isn't all that bad.

What exactly is Ogre Battle?

Ryano

Rybo5000 said:
Well that's a boring surprise - I was hoping for something like Project HAMMER back in development - Lol

That would be a big surprise allright, especcialy it was only announced a month ago it was stopping development, but I highly doubt it will ever happen.

Gdog

Rasande Bävern said:
have they revealed the suprise??? then its something ive missed completetly!

um, yeah. It wasn't much of a surpirse, but they announced some new VC Games...

Werbung: