wii's been stolen

scwiible

so I havnt posted here for a while, anyway, my wii got stolen from our house.

Is there a way that can retrive points back to my next wii as I purchased wii points and used them for purchases.

Thanks

scwiible

Werbung:

dannyhiko

scwiible said:
so I havnt posted here for a while, anyway, my wii got stolen from our house.

Is there a way that can retrive points back to my next wii as I purchased wii points and used them for purchases.

Thanks

scwiible

wow sorry to hear about that, no you cannot

gunners-4-life

wow, what a bummer, who'd be so cheap to break into a house for a wii, anyway was your wii ever connected to the internet, oh yeah contact nintendo, once when somebodys house burnt down nintendo gave the guy a free wii

Jailbreak

If someone stole my wii id go on some mad rampage.. find out who it was then burn there familys in there sleep, film it then send them the video... then take back my wii just to rub it in :p

LinkHylian

dude that must have hurt losing your Wii.If someone stole my Wii I would do similar to what Jailbreak would do.I would go on a rampage,find out who it is then chop them up into so many peices then wave my Wii around in their faces while saying"haha I've got my Wii back,you can't get me"(then I would tell their wives that they left them then I would have an affair with their wives) anyway sorry to hear about your Wii,I wish there was something I could do to help get your Wii back:(:(

Werbung:

guyofgod

Ok, back on topic to what scwiible was asking....

You would have to call the main nintendo phone line and talk to a represenative and sound REALLY SAD. No joking, say that someone busted into your house for the soul purpose of stealing you wii. Tell them that you can understan why they would do that since it was your favorite prized possesion and that if there was anything they could do, you be in debt to them forever ;) That's how I got some of my wii point back when I had to get my wii fixed :)