did wii brak in any way ?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

guyofgod

YES! I don't have a cursor! So nintendo is going to give me a BRAND NEW ONE! Sucks for me though because now I don't have the internet channel...

Danny

Luigi said:
YES! I don't have a cursor! So nintendo is going to give me a BRAND NEW ONE! Sucks for me though because now I don't have the internet channel...

What do you mean cursor? as in Mouse Cursor? or the Pointer Cursor??(It's called a pointer :D)

wiicrazedlink

Quinn said:
link said:
eh well i guess ill have to take out the cd on a weekly basis

I would try tweezers or needlenose plyers to get the CD out from the Drive, without taking it apart

well i tired and i know my wii didnt overheat because it worked fine every thing exept i coudent get the cd out is that really overheating

metroidprime3rules

link said:
Quinn said:
link said:

I would try tweezers or needlenose plyers to get the CD out from the Drive, without taking it apart

well i tired and i know my wii didnt overheat because it worked fine every thing exept i coudent get the cd out is that really overheating

no man i was telling you ways you could preserve it your wii isnt overheating. I suggest you take it apart considering that there is nothing else you could do.

wiicrazedlink

metroidprime3rules said:
link said:
Quinn said:
link said:

no man i was telling you ways you could preserve it your wii isnt overheating. I suggest you take it apart considering that there is nothing else you could do.

well i got a new one so am gonna het a fan and keep my cds out of my wii but thx for helping me

Kirby

This should be in Help and Advise.

Your Wii just seems to have a problem with ejecting the disc, try unplugging it and re-plugging it back in. Then try ejecting the disc. If that doesn't work contact Nintendo to get their help.

This hasn't happenend to me, and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess has been in my Wii for months at a time.

Werbung: