• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wiicrazedlink

Kirby said:
This should be in Help and Advise.

Your Wii just seems to have a problem with ejecting the disc, try unplugging it and re-plugging it back in. Then try ejecting the disc. If that doesn't work contact Nintendo to get their help.

This hasn't happenend to me, and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess has been in my Wii for months at a time.

kirby dont u think i tried that i spent half an hour working on it until i was convinced it wass bad so i got a new one and am not gonna get a fan to cuz i heard that it sucks dust in ur wii which would mess it up

Werbung:

Becky

kaitora said:
hmmmmmmmmmm would it work in like 30 years? cos games would be better and more advanced then...

Sure, it should work. Just nobody would want to use it lol, except for nostalgia's sake. :D

killman360

hmmm....Instead of just the Wii fan route, you can also use a small regular fan. That is what i use, and alot of people say they work best.

wiicrazedlink

kaitora said:
for the fan, why don't you get a dust cover? that will reduce the amount of dust getting sucked into your wii

well the problem with that is that dust will still go in it andi dont need a fan cuz my wii sint overheating

Werbung: