WiiSpeak

jesta

wii_speak_01.jpg

The second new Wii accessory out of E3, the WiiSpeak community mic and speaker finally lets you chat with other people online. Unlike an Xbox 360 headset, it's more about group chatting and is placed on top of your TV, like a conference call mic (how does it filter out game sounds?). It's bundled with Animal Crossing City Folk, which is kind of like the Sims, but more Animal Crossing-like. It'll be out later this year.

Link

Werbung:

Sousanator

I hope this doesn't pick up the sound the TV makes, or else it would be annoying. Thats one of my biggest pet peeves with people using the EyeToy for PS3 online, it picks up too much background noise.

qama786

I would love to have it but for me to buy it, I think it should be a reasonable price and also do what it states like there saying it is going filter out game sounds but I just can't think of a way managing that. I think a wireless headset would have been a better option.

Jdeadevil

As long as they don't release Halo 3 on the Wii they're fine. And something similar to Stickam on the Nintendo Wii would be hardcore!

Werbung: