WiiWare, what have you got?

jesta

DM_Wii_WiiWare_001_enGB.jpg

So I want to know what WiiWare titles you have bought, what you think of them, and what are you going to get next/looking forward to?

This way we can let each other know what we think is worth the money, as we can't exactly download a demo ;)

I have :

Lost Winds 7/10 (Was 8.5-9/10 but then I completed it... Not a very long game, quite disappointed actually now :()

Want :

Star Soldier R

Werbung:

UltraH4XR

I've Got
PoP 8/10 very fun and relaxing but can get boring after a while, still fun with friends
Defend Your Castle 9.5/10 Everything is so awesome the only problem is that it is a remake and doesn't offer much new content.

Want
Star Soldier R(getting in a few days)
Dr Mario Online RX(im in US)

UltraH4XR

W00t! Just Got Star Soldier Today! (man im spending alot of cash lately(lol not really))

It is a very nice all around game but where it falls down is because there are only 3 modes... 2 minute,5 minute and quick shot

2/5 minute modes go through levels to see how many points you can get in 2/5 minutes...pretty simple, with all the powerups and bosses you can think of this mode is the right choice
Quick Shot-you only have like 10sec. shoot as FAST AS YOU CAN! your shots per sec will be recorded
and that is my mini review of Star Soldier-R

End Score 7/10
While it is very fun, there needs to be a unlimited time/life mode so you can actually get past the second level.

SUX

I have´nt downloaded a WiiWare game yet. But I will download the Pokemon Ranch when it comes. But it will probably not come for awhile. I´m in a need of Pokemon Ranch, my Pearl is really full of Pokemon.

pkf0rtzh4ar

well you can buy items in the game with wii points...u pay 100 wii points and u get a new outfit or things like that...but the outfit and the stuff u buy with wii points arent really reneeded

Werbung:

The Fist Of David

i just got Lost Winds and SBCG4AP (Strong Bad's Cool Game 4 Attractive People) ....i recommend that game to anyone who is a fan of homestarrunner.com Its more of the same humor controlled by u...but if u don't know the website...don't bother buying the game. It will seem really stupid lol.