Will USA players be able to play EUROPE players

Werbung:

TomtheNinja

Don't worry about it, yet. The european version on CA is still in beta form. Also, I don't see a problem with it other than the other european languages (french, spanish, german) not being supported by the northern American servers.

Though, I'm not sure.

SCORPlON

Well i am worried about it most my gaming friends are europians so it is a question i feel i need to ask. Does any body know the answer instead of saying dont worry bout it.

Bostro

From the sounds of it, not right now. They are setting up servers for them, so am guessing it going to be like the korea version and kept seperate from usa servers. This might change in time, but I wouldnt count on it.

Roger117

It is most likely the Europeans play each other rather than Americans, Australians and most of Asia. After all do you want the in-game chat to be filled up with people saying "laggers"? I wouldn't want that.

SCORPlON

Thanks for replys guys. It is for europe and middle east only. I dont understand why they couldnt merge the servers for all to play. Great free game though i like it,was just hopin to play with some friends ive gamed with for years.

m0ld

Thanks for replys guys. It is for europe and middle east only. I dont understand why they couldnt merge the servers for all to play. Great free game though i like it,was just hopin to play with some friends ive gamed with for years.

I'm not sure, but maybe its because people playing in the same location will create a more stable server with less lag and disconnects?

Bostro

The problem being server location. If somebody in germany was trying to connect to a nexon server in cali, there going to have lag issues. Same would be for anybody in the US. I have ran into this in other games I have played. Anytime I would join a server outside the US, I would have warping and lag out problems.

Werbung: