Windows 7

Kimbo

Is it worth the upgrade? I'm debating doing it after the Vista initial issues. If anyone is using it can you share your thoughts?

Thanks

Werbung:

Nurech

Yes, oh dear god please yes do it, especially if your still on vista. Unless your on a laptop of course, some built in stuff such as the quick buttons in my case, may not work properly all the times, I really dont know why they sometimes work and not.

Kimbo

Nurech said:
Yes, oh dear god please yes do it, especially if your still on vista. Unless your on a laptop of course, some built in stuff such as the quick buttons in my case, may not work properly all the times, I really dont know why they sometimes work and not.

Let me clarify, I'm on XP now, but 49.99 seams like a steal.

ElectrifieD

Windows 7 seems to be faster and more stable than Vista, maybe even faster than XP. I have it installed in both my desktop pc and my aspire one laptop, it's been working flawlessly as of now. They are gonna deactivate this version (RC) the next year so they can commercially release it, but that's enough time for you to enjoy it while it is free :p

b00sted

windows 7 works great, it is a great OS to use. if you want to get the newest leaked almost RTM u can get it at warez-bb.org (not a plug just a sweet site full of goodness)

o0omic

i you have just bought Vista (since june 26th), you can receive a free 7 upgrade once it comes out of RC

i have to say that i find 7 so much better than vista, its using same drivers but interface and speed is much better

Werbung: