Windows 7

Werbung:

Cromatox

@rUndOwn

I feel that, having 1 OS is enough, rather then having 2 at same time.

But some people likes to have two OS's and they are welcome to have that, but I will just use Windows 7 for now, I actually feel it's like the new XP.

Vista just failed to hard! :lol

BulletEater

Windows 7 will be much better than Windows Vista, but still, after the initial official release still wait. OS's always have unexpected problems in the first week or month, so wait until you can see final reviews and see that many of the bugs are patched first.

rUnd0wN said:
well, my computer could run windows 7, but itll make my games slower a bit so no fucking way im upgrading to win7
I doubt that. While Windows 7 is more powerful than Vista, Microsoft recognized that Vista takes way too much resources. If your computer can handle Vista, it will most likely handle Windows 7 with no problem because Windows 7 was designed to actually take less system resources than Vista. That's why it can run safely on netbooks these days.

revabust

Hi Kimbo,

Well,The big one is speed, but overall, it just feels more natural than Vista or XP to me. It's hard to describe exactly what it is, but after using 7 for a while on my laptop, my desktop just doesn't feel quite as smooth or intuitive. It also added a solid 20-30min to the battery life of my laptop compared to vista.Major benefit to Windows 7 is that it allows you to use your hardware for something other than Bios post watching.Minor benefits include - it's going to be supported for a while, not like XP and the ability to load your favourites.
/edit - yes, it's called sarcasm. happen to have it in supply, kinda overstocked - gotta move it out while it's here.

Thanks

Gaara

Im with Vista and i HATE IT !
I need to change for windows 7 or other windows faster then my vista...xp i cant install because my pc is too actualized for it...it refuses to install it

Werbung: