Windows vista

Phillysoul11

k guys i wanna get Wi-Fi and i heard i cant use it because i have windows vista and wi-fi only uses Windows XP...
also i think i need wireless internet.... and im not sure how i find out if i have wireless internet.....any ideas?
Thanks!!!
Philip

Werbung:

Kirby

THIS IS NOT TRUE. I have Windows Vista and Wi-Fi works just fine. All you need for an internet connection for Wi-Fi is a wireless router or Nintendo Wireless USB Connecter. Your operating system does not effect your wireless connection.

Really to figure out if you have wireless interenet or not is if you have a Wireless Router. Do you have a Wirelss router? If you do, then you have wireless internet connection or Wi-Fi. If you don't have one, then I suggest you do get one or get the Nintendo USB Wireless Router.

skyclaw

he's talking about the USB connector i believe... and i haven't heard if theres been an update which lets you use it with Vista

badboykane

When my brother got his usb wifi adapter we I set it up for him.
All I did was plug it in and Vista detected it, I chose to select driver location manually then navigate to the drivers on the disc and it installed just fine.

Or you could use these drivers which are the same only extract to your desktop or somewhere easy for you to find and do the same process.
http://downloads.britishgaming.co.uk/wifiusb.zip

Theherolink_1

skyclaw said:
he's talking about the USB connector i believe... and i haven't heard if theres been an update which lets you use it with Vista

And what the hell im talking about huh!? Of course im talking about the USB conector i have one too and its working perfectly

killman360

I don't get these rumors about it not working with vista....I did have some trouble with it, but i heard that it has some bugs in it(yahoo.com) but they might have that problem fixed by now.

Danny

link said:
vista is just a program it doesnt have anything to do with the internet regarding the wii so i dont get it

Well it is a software but maybe theres something wrong with his connection?

wiicrazedlink

yep i wanna see what he says though windows knows about online gameplay so there bound to let consles be used unless theyve got a fire wall on it which i doubt showing all the people with vista and working wiis

Werbung: