Wireless Mouse..

keisorsoze

I'm thinking of buying a new mouse and I just read the post that puppet put up about a new mouse, What is the big difference between a wireless and a corded mouse? I like the weight in my MX700. Are corded more accurate? Is laser more accurate, and puppet or dilla how does your new mouse perform?

Werbung:

Puppet

I really like this new mouse and the ratpad. I was using a cloth pad before but it makes too much friction for mouse movement. This ratpad is real smooth and unlike my cloth pad I can wipe it down with soap and water. The mouse is awesome. It has an up and down button that allows you to adjust your sensitivity in game....very cool. It's made for gaming so it is a higher granlularity of resolution. I thought it would take a long time to get used to this combo but I have the feel for it already. I'm giving my RF mouse to my daughter.

DiLLa

yeh mx518 works great and unlike some mice the thing i like about it the most is it is shaped to fit in your hand better..and its light

Puppet

Crisis said:
Logitech usually artificially weights their mice. Every Logi' mouse I have had if you unscrew the base and look in the top of the mouse there is a chunk of metal that is screwed into place. I take it out to make my mouse even lighter..

Not me! I'm going to screw a piece of dog shit into mine so that the kids will stay away from my new mouse.

Werbung:

Hypnos

Is a mouse pad really that important if you use an optical mouse? I have a 5-button microsoft optical mouse and have never used a mousepad. I just use the wooden surface of my computer desk. Does it make that big of a difference?