Wireless Router Compatibility

groovypanda

Somewhat typically after buying the USB dongle to connect my brand new Wii to the the Internet, my 7 year old computer died on me last week.

I'm sending the dongle back and going to get a wireless router instead now as I have a work laptop I can then use at home in the short term before getting a new PC.

My question is this: can anyone recommend a router that works well with the Wii - I've had a look on the Nintendo site and seen that there are some that are incompatible, but they don't particularly recommend any. I'm sure last week I came across a page that listed a load of routers and gave them compatibility star ratings, but I can't seem to find this on the Wii site.

Any advice much appreciated.

Werbung:

Danny

groovypanda said:
Somewhat typically after buying the USB dongle to connect my brand new Wii to the the Internet, my 7 year old computer died on me last week.

I'm sending the dongle back and going to get a wireless router instead now as I have a work laptop I can then use at home in the short term before getting a new PC.

My question is this: can anyone recommend a router that works well with the Wii - I've had a look on the Nintendo site and seen that there are some that are incompatible, but they don't particularly recommend any. I'm sure last week I came across a page that listed a load of routers and gave them compatibility star ratings, but I can't seem to find this on the Wii site.

Any advice much appreciated.

2WIRE
Linksys
Netgear
Many more.. just look around

Werbung: