Word from medic

medic232

Seems I can't get into the new clan forums to the lrk strings, but no worries, just stopping by to shout out to everyone, I miss you guys, but still looks like I won't be coming back anytime soon. Works getting crazy right now and sleep takes over playing computer games. I hope everynes doing well and enjoying there summer, if someone can let the lrk crew know about this post it'd be great. Send me a msg sometime guys canadianyoung@ns.sympatico.ca, just make sure you post your screen name lol, keep er real guys.

Werbung:

SJsniperjoe

hi Medic! We're doin great. We have a scrim server again, and when ever you come back you'll find us at the PuNx server if we arent dicking around on our own server. lol. P.S. I think you should be able to get into our forums. click the LrK link under clans.

Fenire

hey medic,

dude what did you feed your goat? you left him at my place last time you were on and it just shits everywhere when are you goin to get your ass on and take it back?

medic232

My goat?... oh ya good ol' loosey, man he earned that name the hard way. Its all good, you can have him. lol how's it all going guys.

Werbung:

Fenire

things are going good medic cal is coming up looking forward to that... now that your gone we might win some...

oh and thx for loosey ill make sure she keeps up to her name