workin on a new client site

psychonaut13

working on a client site for a musical project of an existing customer (www.kennyroby.com) called "the Mercy Filter". the idea is to create an older factory breakroom type joint. lots of elements yet to come. lots of other stuff yet to come....LONG FROM done.

but i wondered what you cats might think of the textures so far? the screen casing and screen itself?

screenwithwall.jpg

preciate it
p13

Werbung:

psychonaut13

as i stated in the first post. there are tons of elements and parts of this yet to come into it. right now i'm just wondering about the projector screen itself, and the textures on it and the casing.

the wall is about as far from done as possible, only the first layer of texturing in there. will be a lot of different smudges, cracks, bricks peeking through...all that later.

rocklee

Then, the screen looks too perfect! Its too straight. Most screens don't come down straight all the time. The sides of the screen is too straight....

imported_SuXoR

It might be just me, but it seems that the shadow that the screen is casting on the wall is off- on top and sides it is cast both left and right and on the bottom it is cast inwards and down. :?:

rocklee

From what I'm seeing SuXor, the light source is in the upper center, thus resulting in the shadows being casted downwards and showing up on both sides of the screen and thus NOT on the top of the screen.

imported_SuXoR

I'm not insisting that it is not physically possible, it just doesn't "look right" to me. Dunno. If a projector is shining on the screen (if that is the desired effect) then the shadow would be much sharper and uniform I think.

psychonaut13

this site will have two "conditions" during viewing. Lit mode and movie mode. when the viewer first gets to the site, it will be in lit mode. once a link is clicked(the posters and such that aren't there yet) the lights will "go out" the shadows will darken and will convey the feeling you're talking about Suxor.

preciate the feedback yall. keep it comin

Werbung: