World of Tanks MMO

Super Six 4

Hey mates, on a site one day I saw an ad for an MMO called World of Tanks. After a couple days, I decided to check it out. This was mainly what turned me on to it...

You can see most of it. S**t actually happens when you get hit-sometimes your loader gets killed, or sometimes your tracks get killed for a while. Tanks are from about 1920's-late WWII. But there are tiers to balance it.

Hope to see you mates.

Werbung:

iebo00

Yep I play. If you get powned by BeastofBurden, that's me. I am playing the nazi tech tree right now. I'm in the medium Panzer IV.

Super Six 4

I haven't gotten that far yet-I'm on the US tech tree and I got an M2 Light and then I got an M57. I'm putting a lot of money into elevating their skill...and plus I haven't played very regularly, so I haven't gotten terribly far. I think I might get a M3 once i get enough money but you need a good amount of money, which I dont' have in the game.

Good luck mate.

bertorelli

Good casual game. You can learn some history about WW2 tanks while playing WoT. Anyway, I couldn't play this game more than 3 months (I have played in closed beta) and it was just boring after this time.

rocktrns

This game looks pretty good,and the graphics look great.

Do you play with people?or are you playing in a mission mode?

Super Six 4

There is no mission mode, at least for now-it is purely multiplayer online tank warfare. I hope they'll add some type of scenario mode(s) in the future.

It is pretty nice-graphics are pretty good-I'm not really complaining about them. Gameplay takes a little getting used to, but luckily tier 1 tanks fight tier 1 and a maybe some tier 2 tanks, so you'll be in the same boat, pretty much.

Gamer

Oh, I saw that too, I downloaded the game, and boy, for a new game, it's really heavy.
Started it up and played, the concept and details put into each tank are really cool, but I didn't like the gameplay so much.
It's cool and everything, just not something so special.

Super Six 4

Uh...then...why did you bother getting it? It is extremely special-how many other MMO's out there are tanks only, and that have lots of historical stuff, and offer a lot of fun all at the same time? It's akin to the dislike button on YouTube-"I hate Modern Warfare 2 so I'm going to dislike this good gameplay video that I just watched because I hate it." if you see something called World of Tanks, methinks it's self explanirory how things would turn out.

Werbung: