World Online Gaming League - CA Regular Season: SIGN UPS!

getonmylevel

toplogo.gif

We are glad to say we had a successful pre-season weeding out some hackers, fine tuning the rules, and getting a better feel for what the Combat Arms community is looking for in a competitive league.

Registration for the regular season of World Online Gaming League's Combat Arms - Capture the Flag & Search and Destroy is now open, and will run through Friday, January 9th 2009. The first regular season Search and Destroy match will be held on Sunday, January 11th 2009 with the first regular season Capture the Flag match being held on Wednesday, January 14.

There is a 10 player per team limit, but we wish to give everyone a chance to compete and encourage larger clan to register multiple teams (i.e Team Alpha, and Team Bravo). While the divisions are assigned at random we will do our best to separate the sister clans for the regular season.

You will be forced to register another account to participate, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We believe everyone will be happy with the multiple chances and formats in which you and your clans can compete, and will find the added features of this system will be exciting and rewarding for everyone. With the new league system it is extremely important that clear and visible screen shots are provided of all halfs played in your match thread.

You will notice some changes to the sites header navigation bar. The "League" button will now take you to the league, and the Ladder will take you to the old system. Over the next few days all stats will be getting reset, and we will restore the ladder to its original form. Everyone will be free to participate in the ladder, and the stats will be reset with each season. Matches played via the WOGL ladder system are to be played adhering to the WOGL equipment and rules standards.

http://www.wogl.org/league/index.php?l=3 - League Registration
http://www.wogl.org/competition/ladders.php - Ladder Registration

Thank you for your support, gl hf, and happy hunting.

Regards,
WOGL Staff

Werbung:

getonmylevel

Update:

we already have over 80 teams signed up representing 800+ members

we also have an army of trustworthy, reliable staff members

this is the opportunity to play in a hack free environment, with hackers being banned and forfeiting matches

also your match can be cast live to thousands on wogl tv or e-rev.tv

you can win prizes, and most importantly, at the end of the day you will know who is truly the best LEGIT team

so stop bickering in the forums about whose good and whose bad, and stop complaining about hacking because nexon is not gonna fix it, just sign your team up and try and make the most of CA

Roger117

I'll check it out.

Please post in the right section as you posted in the battleground section of the forum when there is a League information section as well.

Bostro

You are required to video all your matchs and send them in. That is bout the only true way to make sure everyone is legit.

TomtheNinja

I USE TO hack ..ONCE on one game but i didnt like it ..too easy ..So does that count ? USE TO hack ?
How I read it, with the WOGL, while your playing a match to be recorded, you cannot have any hacks running at anytime during the match and you have to have a screen recording program (FRAPS is the most common) to make sure of that. Use to hack, I don't believe is a problem.

BlueAK

How I read it, with the WOGL, while your playing a match to be recorded, you cannot have any hacks running at anytime during the match and you have to have a screen recording program (FRAPS is the most common) to make sure of that. Use to hack, I don't believe is a problem.

So i can still enter my clan ? this league sounds cool ...and ill record a game and post it ?

TomtheNinja

So i can still enter my clan ? this league sounds cool ...and ill record a game and post it ?
Yes, as far as I know. When you're competing on the ladder (it has been postponed since the hitbox issue) you have to record the game and post it, with the rest of your team-mate's, wherever you tell you to post it.

Werbung: