WoRm

WoRm5406

My name is Larry. I have gone by Worm since I joined the local Volunteer Fire Department, here in Maryland (DC area) over 15 years ago, and still running with.

I'm 35, married (sorry Ema) to a wonderful woman that would love to kill CZ/CS/CSS (that program that I yell 'Left', 'Right', 'Long', and many other experlatives, that she suddendly wondered who I was talking to, in the middle of the night). I have 2 kids (11 and 3 both boys, and a handfull at times).

I have been playing CS since it was in beta. I have seen many updates/upgrades/oops/fixes come out over the years.

I have been in a few clans and have been on many servers over the years.

I started comming to PuNx by following others that I played with. A few months later I joined the forums.

I was offered to start up a brother/sister clan named Lo3 (Live on Three), by Omni, then called Defender. He owns the host name www.lo3.com and wanted to branch this out into another clan.

Over the past year I have branched out into helping about 6 servers with their CZ/CS. Everything from managing plugins/admins and loading maps.

Some tags/nicks I have used:

Worm
Worm@FD
[AIW]
[Lo3]
I can't remember the other one, only lasted about a week.

More to come...

Werbung:
Werbung:

EMA

Hi Larry...nice to meet you..hehee

oh and i wanted an old guy i'd go after puppet...hehehe j/k

Worm...your son looks like he's related to me and my bro

take a look at what i mean:

your son
Wormkid.jpg

my brothers
NickJosh102.jpg