1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

WOS

Discussion in 'Combat Arms' started by garygofast, Jan 9, 2010.

1. SpIkE_JoNzE

SpIkE_JoNzE Active Member

maybe its matter of time for hacker to get bored of their cr*p...I play Urban Terror a lot, and it is widely known that there are plenty sites of hacks for this game, the servers have punkbuster, but player barely use it bcuase th game is cleaned up of hackers...

2. Master_7

Master_7 Member

Well, they was in full force yesterday... like every room almost.... OPK wars! gawd, can't stand them...

3. spuznick242

spuznick242 Active Member

Well I remember just before I quit for the second time, they were advertising their own hacks on there. It was something along the lines of free vip and combat arms hacks at www.nexon.combatarms.com (or something along those lines). It was a nexon owned site and you had to pay for every hack on there which was loaded with viruses. They were at one point playing both sides of the game and everyone knew it, now they are more than likely and trying to hide it by banning hackers but yet still make money off the hacks they sold.

4. MooCowMan

MooCowMan Active Member

lol nexon doesn't and never will distribute hacks.. that's all BS =P

5. SpIkE_JoNzE

we can never be shure...the hacks appeared in-game some days after the laest pth.....

6. MooCowMan

MooCowMan Active Member

I can be sure of it. I knew the coders of thisgamesux.net, remember the speed hack craze? they had that pub speed hack out the day after patches. That's when Nexon got TGS' paypal banned lol

All that is just a conspiracy and it really wouldn't surprised if some hack coder made a site with a similar name to nexon.net, hackers are like that.

7. garygofast

garygofast Active Member

LOL got a lot of response on that thread
    It's just that I wonder about NEXON
    I've been having fun killing the haxers thats not very good though.
    Any way glad to get a good verity of thoughts and opinions :fight:

8. Roger117

Roger117 Moderator

The main problem with the Combat Arms hack protection is the fact it's too easy to crack. Nexon doesn't try to make hard to break. Sure if you caught your account gets banned, who cares when your a hacker?

The least they could is make their main game files folder "locked" or "hidden". It keeps the clueless kids out of the equation.

If you want to get technical, they would issue Serial keys for each account. That one Serial key works for all Nexon game, but only on that account. Also, the first time you start one Nexon game, there's a quick hardware scan, and gives you a GUID. You don't need to keep it, but it's recorded in the player's account. If you get banned, your banned according to GUID, it doesn't matter if you make a new account. What you have to do it change your Motherboard, GPU,CPU or Sound Card. RAM is not detected.

Of course it's not a flawless hack protection, at least people don't get a second chance once they banned.

9. Jordan B

Jordan B Active Member

The only thing that would be annoying is if you didn't actually hack, and then got banned.

=(

But yesh, good job.

10. Roger117

Roger117 Moderator

Then, you rage at Nexon and tell them they screwed up.

...Well that's what I did when I was banned.

11. SpIkE_JoNzE

i enjoy owning hacker from time to time...but i've seen that Elite Mods are allied to Hackerz...

12. spuznick242

spuznick242 Active Member

well then why was there that advertisment on every page? It wasnt like a player posted it because it was in an orange or yellow color and there was no name in front of it. Also on the news thing that rolls along the top of the menus it said it too. Nexon did for sure, and more than likely still does. Its just to them about making money, not making ten year olds happy (even though most of us are well over ten) its just that, its the age group most players play at.

13. MooCowMan

MooCowMan Active Member

:001_rolleyes:

It's called more hacks, they don't have to just affect gameplay you know.

14. Roger117

Roger117 Moderator

So I guess those spamming hack ads are back?

15. MooCowMan

MooCowMan Active Member

I actually just checked last night to make sure I wasn't speaking out of my ass lol there are spam hacks being distributed from a certain site right now.. probably from other sites too, but I didn't check them.