Would anyone wanna be in combat arms comedy video for youtube

Ebolaiztoxic

well here its the offical auditions for combat arms reloaded we will be needing at least 12 people if you would like to be apart of this please contact me ebolaiztoxic send a pm

Werbung:

NSXTypeR

Sure I would be willing to help you out. Just send me a message on here or in game my IGN is NSXType R. Also I do have the Adobe Creative Suite CS4 Master Collection if you need some help with anything else.

Roger117

I wouldn't mind taking this opportunity. All I would like to know is when is it going to take place? I'd prefer it to be after Feburary 9, because that's when my internet becomes fast again.

Roger117

I don't know about the others, but I would prefer it to be on a weekend, because as most people would have school and homework.

SpIkE_JoNzE

weekend..yeah dude......i can during the morning (10.30 am to 2.00pm) mexico time...im available saturdays an sundays...add me: spIkE_JoNeZ...

ZJODemonic Inc.

Sorry dude mexico time isn't real... ha there are many time zones for mexico as the US Ebola is in Florida so what ever time zone that is is the time zone u'll be lookin for

Werbung: