Would this be a bad idea?

Jesusdragon737

When I get my Wii in a few days, I plan on keeping it in an entertainment center that is totally enclosed except that it has a glass swinging door in the front. Since I've heard so much about Wiis overheating, I was wondering if keeping it there would be a "not so great" idea. What do you think?

Werbung:

Gdog

I don't think that the room will make too much of a difference. If anything, make sure there's not too much stuff around it.

beano

I've never had a problem with the Wii overheating to be honest. My house may not be the warmest but it could just be an issue with older ones.

gamelover15

I've never had heating issues with any consoles before. I don't htink the Wii is that sensitive to heat. The glass door shouldn't cause any problems.

Jesusdragon737

I'm really glad all of you are saying this would be ok, because if I didn't put it in the entertainment center, I would have no clue where to keep it.

small

lol.. never had overheating...
got the PS2 the day it came out, its yet to be turned off and its never had a problem same with my wii :)
suprising as theres a computer,tv,radiator and 3 consoles packed together and never ever had any overheating :)

Kirby

For the most part, just try to put a hole or possibly put the Wii near the cord hole most likely found in the back of an entertainment center. Other then that, the best thing to do is keep one glass door open, even that wouldn't be that bad of a problem if you don't play your Wii for hours on end.

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

When I get my Wii in a few days, I plan on keeping it in an entertainment center that is totally enclosed except that it has a glass swinging door in the front. Since I've heard so much about Wiis overheating, I was wondering if keeping it there would be a "not so great" idea. What do you think?

so long the cooling system inside the wii is okay nothing can go wrong ( dont check this out...or your wii is to the hell :p )