WoW Section

Raiju

I know there aint a large number of active users and the site is stilll relatively small but, today i opened the off topic forum and i got astonished, i almost thought i was at the sear.ch

Perhaps, its time a WoW section is made dont you think? I dont like seeing a tidal wave of wow topics in the off topic. Anyways, thats just my opinion

And in case you're just wondering, i dont have and dont like WoW

Werbung:

Thursday

I agree, althought thats whats offtopic is for... things not WC3... and this site is all about WC3... so it wouldnt fit, which means off-topic :D

Raiju

The site is meant for Wc3, not WoW.
Therefore, a WoW section would make the Anvil...different.
So I say no.
[/b]

that wont stop people from flooding the off-topic...

guess thats up to the big fish

Fladian

It surely won't stop them, that's true. But what annoys me is that I have to take care of what happens there, as the section has no current moderator. :p

Kem Rixen

I think this came up before and I said no, I stand by my choice, there might be an increase of activity but I don't think creating a WoW forum would help much. I've really only noticed two threads on WoW and they really aren't posted in all that much. In the end this is a WarCraft 3 modding site, WoW has no modding potential and really doesn't fit in.

Raiju

In the end this is a WarCraft 3 modding site, WoW has no modding potential and really doesn't fit in.
[/b]

Thats what should be posted in a big freaking advertisement for everyone to see.

People insist in trying to mod WoW like we mod wc3, which are completely diferent ways of modding and matters. Thats what cause the problem that made the sear.ch re-open their WoW section (actually they just moved the whole bunch of Off-topic flood to the inactive WoW section)

jejeje, i always wonder what is it to be the Global Mod of the Anvil Fladian :yay:

Werbung: