writing... poems and gay shit like that!

Dirty

Here are a couple things i just wrote...
Read them more then once please.. remember to read using your periods and commas, very important here!

Tell me what you think..

this it the first one:

The walrus and the octopus are so free.

The working man is bonded and fooled like he is to be. A tool in the future of mankind, this evolution manmade like a toilet seat. This false perfect and flawless integrity, this judgmental and greed holding pay back you owe me rage lustful freak. I see the breed underneath a book cover and magazine. The billboard has risen high and free. ATTENTION: Buy the next level of humanity to be part of happiness. Take from our everyday life, to partake in our higher standing. A little from your wallet, and your neighbor as you dig scraps for food, will feed me! The bigger walrus is too hard to eat, the octopus hides underneath shape shifting and fooling every predator, I fool the prey... What about you, where did you go? You are right here for me, to take advantage and bleed. You're worthless for your own life, but in mine you bought the future. The endless advancementt of mankind, the way we made it at least. As future moves on and mimics the past, the peasants don't seem so worthless do they? If you really think about the way things have come to be. All of us are a part of the future and then the past. In the endless beauty that makes mankind so painful and lost…us peasants plauged to release with the rich man... Greed…

This is the second one:

As a lost soul, I was born and the sun shined upon me. Like a wasted time I was pushed out, the world a kept spinning as they adored. The darkness was only a shadow on the ground, and the night was like the same coming today. I was useless as I am now… I was born a lost soul, the same as many. I was born a potential that never lived up to what it had. Maybe tomorrow, and maybe the next day… I will amount to what I know I could.

The fears they have shoved in me have passed and the time is just a laugh at a memories side. Hope is fear, fear is laughter, what is funny is the truth and nothing else. I never listened to momma, but what she told me was true. I would find myself, rich or poor. I would be just like the rest, in a world I would refuse to adore. What the point is has come to just useless, and the rest of us and them will pass.

The last words carved on my tombstone I wish would read. The words I wrote and the feeling I have always had, since I was only fifteen and I have seen.

Fear life and the pain of living.

No matter the length of life your death will make it nothing.

Twenty, thirty or a hundred years are over.

The pain before and after you can not remember, perhaps death will be lonely but never sad cause dead time passes to quickly.

--
Dustin Levi Shryock

Werbung: