wtf is dRtYmEx's problem with me?

S

snarf

Everytime i join and play on the PuNx server Gen.Death Raiser always talks shit on me. this is usually followed by other dRtYmEx starting on me as well. Death Raiser has very poor sportsmanship and bitches and moans when things arent going his way. Today someone bought and AWP and he started bitching at me asking why I bought it. The fact was i didn't buy the damn thing and it pissed me off that he would accuse me of something i didnt do. Well. fuck death raiser and fuck drtymex that don't like me.

Werbung:
snarf said:
Everytime i join and play on the PuNx server Gen.Death Raiser always talks shit on me. this is usually followed by other dRtYmEx starting on me as well. Death Raiser has very poor sportsmanship and bitches and moans when things arent going his way. Today someone bought and AWP and he started bitching at me asking why I bought it. The fact was i didn't buy the damn thing and it pissed me off that he would accuse me of something i didnt do. Well. fuck death raiser and fuck drtymex that don't like me.

yeah i know snarf. they were puttin him down alot today. Atleast when i was playin. Poor snarf....

S

snarf

good thing when i hear their voices on the mic it makes me feel better cause most of them have speech impetaments like whisps *cough* death raiser *cough* little bitch *cough*

snarf said:
good thing when i hear their voices on the mic it makes me feel better cause most of them have speech impetaments like whisps *cough* death raiser *cough* little bitch *cough*

Snarf, now they have a reason to make fun of you. its not whisp its Lisp.
I thought some of them talk like they eat too much helium...

Werbung: