wtf

Product

i am in study hall, fuck this. i want a fuckin coffee. how bout u guys? they got really good coffee here, oh, here comes the proctor, i am not supposed to be searchin the web, buhbye....

Werbung:

Product

dude that bitch freaked out on me, lmao! she was like WHAT ARE YOU GOING ON THE INTERNET!?!?!?!?!?, and i was like.... hw, and she was like, IT SAYS THE 'F' WORD THERE, and i was like, well exscuse my language, but my vocabulary updated 3 years ago, and i do say the 'f' word. okay?

then i just turn my head and looked at her and rolled my eyes,

i am in a bitchy mood, i almost got like fuckin, detention.... hmmm, lol

Product

hah, i was just so pissed that night, and i injurred myself in soccer, so i asked the coach to cut me from JV, and he did, but now i am on another soccer team, so i now have to wake up now, (it 7:51 am) to go to practice at 9..... this is bull shit, i am quitting soccer and then doing music shit and then fitness, (u have to do like something to keep u in shape) but what ever

Hypnos

dude//////wtf? quit soccer? I'd nearly pay money to find a U-25 team that didn't have all Olympic canadites in it. Seems like after High School there is no more soccer....unless you find find the mexicans....they play all the time...but I don't speak spanish and I'm not good anymore...so I'm afriad to go ask to play.

spliT

i put in 17-18 hours a day at a Military College, granted it's the toughest in America, but you'll have pride if you stick with it.

Product

you guys don't understand i can't play, i can hardly walk, it sucks, i sorta wanna play too.... i fuckin hate this place.... does anyone live in NH? plz come and get me.... :-(

lots of people hate me.

Werbung: