Wth?

Werbung:

Roger117

not sure if you are tlaking about the game or what. if it is logging into the game, just check your internet connection and if that doesn't work restart your computer. and if that doesn't work, then contact nexon via the customer ticketing system.
cheers!

llamaeatataco

I have had problems twice, once when I got kicked for 'internet latency' (wth) and once when I just couldn't log on due to a server error. if you give a description and maby a screenshot, other people here could help you.

Kayoz

I'm not being able to log-in a lot lately, I think it's because the servers are filled with a lot of people at certain times

Love

It is most likely either your internet connection, or the servers are having their maintenance.
Check www.CombatArms.Nexon.net to see if the servers are temporarily offline.
Make sure your internet connection is working, and if all fails, restart your computer.
If none of the above works, you're best bet is to either wait it out, or if you know something's wrong with the files of Combat Arms, then you should re-install.

jklp44

make sure you antivirus isnt blocking it, and clear all your cookkies, files and history and make sure ur bandwith isnt gettign sucked out somehow...

Werbung:

shawnaw2

hm if u cant even come to the login screen of the game and some error saying some error code, that is most probably the server is down for maintanence
theres one more showing "unable to access verification server" that one i dunno wats wrong. only way is to w8