X-play mario galaxy

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

That was a really good review of Galaxy, although X-play always puts a "negative" light on games when they review them. Games really never satisfy them. Sunshine was an amazing game and I loved it a lot.

cloudzero45

[/u][/i]yeah... i know... i dont know why they didn't like sunshine... they're just critics

"[size=large]SunShine was a great game[/color][/size]"

gamelover15

Makes me want to play it. X-plays' review are always great because its simple, but straight to the point.

64 was great (Only got 113) and Sunshine was good (Only got 107, hated blue coins x.x) This one looks more challenging though.

cloudzero45

gamelover15 said:
64 was great (Only got 113) and Sunshine was good (Only got 107, hated blue coins x.x) This one looks more challenging though.

yeah i hated the blue coins too... i tried to find all of them but i ended up losing track of which ones i had

Werbung:

gamelover15

cloudzero45 said:
gamelover15 said:

yeah i hated the blue coins too... i tried to find all of them but i ended up losing track of which ones i had

Doesn't even matter if you're using a FAQ because you don't remember which ones you did, unless you used a FAQ from the start. I think that's what killed the game the most. SMG looks like it plays better.