Xbox handheld(not real) multiple models.

killman360

would this ever work, or could it be done?(if so, let's hope it's better than the Gizmondo, Microsoft's handheld that failed)

Werbung:

Kirby

These pictures are a bit small to clearly make out what you're trying to show us, can you blow up the pictures?

From what I see, I like the second design the most, but even then, I don't like it that much. Sorry :(

badboykane

killman360 said:
let's hope it's better than the Gizmondo, Microsoft's handheld that failed

Microsoft didn't make the Gizmondo.

The Gizmondo was made by a company called Tiger Telematics, the reason why the handheld failed was because the developers spent all the money on luxuries for themselves rather than development and advertising. The company went bankrupt and bankrupted over 100 million dollars.

It had nothing to do with Microsoft, those were just rumors that a lot of people believed.

Werbung:

killman360

badboykane said:
killman360 said:
let's hope it's better than the Gizmondo, Microsoft's handheld that failed

Microsoft didn't make the Gizmondo.

The Gizmondo was made by a company called Tiger Telematics, the reason why the handheld failed was because the developers spent all the money on luxuries for themselves rather than development and advertising. The company went bankrupt and bankrupted over 100 million dollars.

It had nothing to do with Microsoft, those were just rumors that a lot of people believed.
That is really weird, considering that is all i heard, from show's, mags. ect. though if it was made by micrsoft it probably would not have failed. Thnx for the info.!;)