Xmas Wii, delivered by Santa for $28,000

jesta

ebayadmness.jpg

"While one of the major quibbles with Kindle is its sure-to-darken-your-wallet $400 pricetag, apparently knowledge is priceless, since the sold-out snowspeeders have been going for up to $1500 on eBay. The average is only around $830, but that's still kinda gross. While we're wandering around the seedy area of the eBay neighborhood:

You can also get a Nintendo Wii delivered to your house in the continental US by a guy in a Santa suit on Christmas Day for $28,000. But you might wanna read the fine print over a couple times to make sure it's the small, white console stuffed in the box, not another Wii that's also small, white and not for children (or anyone really)." Link

Ebay

Werbung:

small

wow, that dude must be desperate for money.

but seriously who would spend £14000 to have a wii delivered by a guy wearing a santa costume :S

Mx 501st

small said:
wow, that dude must be desperate for money.

but seriously who would spend £14000 to have a wii delivered by a guy wearing a santa costume :S

an idiot lol. i got my wii for £90

rtk93

Yea i can't believe how much people are paying for the Wii. The other day i was in NY City near the nintendo store, and this guy just bought a Wii for $250 dollars. (sorry i don't know how much that is in £) So, as the guy is walking out this business man walks up to him and says ill give you $1,000 for that Wii, he took the deal, then after the business man wlked away he went back into the store and bought another one.

LinkHylian

$28,000 in british pounds is £14,049.88p.you could get a Wii and a whole load of games with that kind of money rather than having your new wii delivered by some guy wearing a santa's costume.

Wolfbeef

Wii by santa!?

How do you know its santa? it could be a poor rapist like heres your wii sir now i need you to come with me to put it on your bed haha lolz

Werbung: