Yay... Permanent G36E Valkyrie

Roger117

Great... I can't wait to see Traniees each having a G36E :(. Jordan, this is another reason I am going to reduce my time spent of Combat Arms - The easy availability for locked weapons/gear for low ranked players.

I know it's nothing too big, but I think some of you would be annoyed seeing a gun you hate in every match.

Werbung:

spuznick242

I got gifted one, but I didnt use it. Back when I first started it was a good gun, but now I'm just better with other guns. Plus it was only gifted for one day, but I wouldnt even bother using it if it was longer.

E

Elite SEAL

Great... I can't wait to see Traniees each having a G36E :(. Jordan, this is another reason I am going to reduce my time spent of Combat Arms - The easy availability for locked weapons/gear for low ranked players.

I know it's nothing too big, but I think some of you would be annoyed seeing a gun you hate in every match.

YES!! It's fking BS!!! A trainee that can't get the regular G36 can get a Valkyrie!! I think they should lock the G36 to like staff sergeant anyways. And the black market version 2.

They have to put rank requirements on the BM stuff, maybe at a lower rank tho (nexon's gotta make money)
Im tired of fighting people who aren't MSG with a M416 CQB

spuznick242

See, I'm glad these "noobs" go spend so much nx for something that doesnt even give them an advantage against me. And with them spending money that nexon gets, their just making the game better for us. They can go have a gun that needs to be nerfed, I dont care, their gona need more of an advantage than that to get too much on me.

triforce776

I agree 100% I hate the G36 and now everyone will be having it FOREVER!

Werbung:

spuznick242

sigh, two thirds of CA is gonna die this time, instead of Europe (Bubonic plague)

See, the "noobs" that use the G36e have to count on the gun to help them out, and with them counting on that gun all the time, their skill wont increase much because their getting "help" from a better gun. Where as us, players who arent such "noobs" use skill and tactics to kill them, where they usually have to resort to gun and run. What I'm saying is, they can have the gun, but there is no point in having it, because MOST of them dont know how to use it.