Yet another improvement.

I have once again had an idea for the wii. Being the imaginative thinker that I’ve been called before. I have had an idea for the wii. This may sound stupid but I have been thinking about the wii intensively lately and I think that I have come up w/ an idea for the system. It may help in transport for room to room to have the wii “lock†if you will to the stand. If anyone else thinks this is a good idea please respond, it makes me feel better about myself. Thanks.

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

Eeeemmmmmmm,.........I cant understand what you are saying do you mean that when you leave in the wii in standby you can "lock" the Wii so no one gets on it......?I dont get it........

killman360

He is talking about the "stand" that the Wii sits on. The idea is to have the Wii "lock" into the stand. This would be a good and not so good idea. It depends on how Nintendo would work with it if it was ever to be done. Good thinking though:thumbup1:.

Killman360 has the idea of what I’m trying to get across but what I’m saying is that the silver stand that the Wii sits on would “lock into place†with the Wii. Thus making less trips or less to carry. Does that make any more sense? And thanks lu1g1 :cool:

Gdog

Well...It could be a good idea. Or, it honestly might not make too much of a difference. Depends on how you look at it...

Jesusdragon737

I think it would be a really good Idea. Whenever the Wii gets knocked over, it always falls out of its stand, and it's annoying to keep putting it back in. But if a "lock on" stand was made, It would have to be easily "unlockable," so when you needed to put it somewhere without the stand, it would be simple.

Gdog

Jesusdragon737 said:
I think it would be a really good Idea. Whenever the Wii gets knocked over, it always falls out of its stand, and it's annoying to keep putting it back in. But if a "lock on" stand was made, It would have to be easily "unlockable," so when you needed to put it somewhere without the stand, it would be simple.

Yeah, you make a good point. Except for those of us who don't use the stand at all...

gamelover15

If they did this, it wouldn't really affect people much. If it is on the floor, the most sensible thing to do is to lay it flat. The only time I think you should make it stand if it is placed in an entertainment stand or a stable place where no one can step over it or by it.

Werbung: