Yet another improvement.

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

Sharp, a lot of people who got their wii earlier don't have the clear disk at the bottom. It's much easier to knock it over if it does not have the disk, but even if it does, it's not completely stable and is still able to be knocked over.

killman360

The Best Trumpeter Ever said:
lu1g1 said:
i like the idea and i really think nintendo should have done this from the start :p
great idea trump ;)

two things i can't even aford a wii though i'm saving up for one, and two i have plennty more hair ask killman360 if you don't belive me.

Ask me about what? Anyway, I agree with what Jesusdragon say's, that clear disk does not make it perfectly stable, really far from it.

killman360

Isn't the clear disk a standard accessory? I don't remember seeing anything that said it only came in the Wii's at launch, or were just in any specific packages at all........:mellow:

Werbung:
killman360 said:
The Best Trumpeter Ever said:
lu1g1 said:
i like the idea and i really think nintendo should have done this from the start :p
great idea trump ;)

two things i can't even aford a wii though i'm saving up for one, and two i have plennty more hair ask killman360 if you don't belive me.

Ask me about what? Anyway, I agree with what Jesusdragon say's, that clear disk does not make it perfectly stable, really far from it.

ask you about how long my hair is, you know how Donald Trump is on the verge of going bald.