Yo

Eternity_Sheild

Its a melee map, very basic, you must have strategy to win, and BTW no one has EVER beaten me, except this one time when I was AFK for literally 2 hours and they had killed my hero and 3 others when I got back... but that wouldnt have happened if I was there. Its also alot like Helms deep but not gay so as where you put all your archers in the back and its impossible to win for orcs...

Oh ya, all the units are completely balanced, they are so balanced that you can literally 1v1 every single unit every time and get the same results.

Werbung:

Benx_X

wow, did I tell you guys about troy or did you just know me? *Tries to remember*
[/b]
i brang up the subject
Ok, cause I do not think im THAT famous, considering while troy is fun and balanced its not like... DotA or anything...[/b]
alot of peopled loved your map, you gotta be sorta famous
Yeah, so who here has actually played Troy?[/b]
pretty much everytime i saw it hosted
Its a melee map, very basic, you must have strategy to win, and BTW no one has EVER beaten me, except this one time when I was AFK for literally 2 hours and they had killed my hero and 3 others when I got back... but that wouldnt have happened if I was there. Its also alot like Helms deep but not gay so as where you put all your archers in the back and its impossible to win for orcs...

Oh ya, all the units are completely balanced, they are so balanced that you can literally 1v1 every single unit every time and get the same results.[/b]
actualy if you think its like a melee game wrong, both are humans, humans are probly the least played/chosen race IMO
and yes i found the map perfectly balanced

Fladian

I'm familiar with the "fall of Troy", but I highly doubt that it is the subject of what was being talked about :p

But no, I don't know it.

Fladian

Both reasons would make sense. When more maps suddenly 'arrive' on Bnet (even if they are the same, except for bug fixes), the creator also gets recognized easier.
But also the bug fixes, which does sound more logical.

Eternity_Sheild

Ok why is Troy not considered a melee map?
And what is it then?
And, DOTA SUCKS!!!
Reasons:
1. It stopped alot of people who could have been pro mappers from ever starting maps.
2. Its so stupid that it is the only thing almost ever on the list...

Benx_X

That's true. But I was more talking about how IceFrog comes out with a new version every week...
[/b]
*sighs* thats cause his retarded
ok will ill give time to explain

1.custom units
2.custom abilitys sorta
3.triggers
4.its too good for ladder
5.in ladder games they dont work if your hero dies gg
6.in ladder heros are revivable
7.your harvest recources in ladder
8.no tech tree
9.if it was a melee it would have creeps
10.its actualy BASED off something, while ladder maps are not

ok 10 good reason

Werbung:

Benx_X

why cant any one understand me?
ok first of all, i was telling you icefrog brings out a new vers every week cause his retarded who has no life
and i was saying about it not being a ladder game to will