YOSHI: VC game review

mrman226

My review for Yoshi

Good:
Clever, tetris like matching game, only five dollars.
Bad:
Doesn't actually involve Yoshi, and kinda drags on

In Yoshi, you are playing as Mario, and spinning four plates with different pictures on blue blocks. You can only switch a plate with another one. To clear blocks and get points, you must for example, get a flower block to land on top of a flower block, they do not connect diagonally, or horizontally. If a block with a different picture land on a flower block, it just sits there, preventing you from clearing the flower until you clear it. Occasionally, half of an Yoshi egg will fall down, the egg will only survive on top of a block, and if a block lands on top of it, it gets crushed. Usually you have to wait ten block drops for the top half of the egg to fall, when it does, you must connect the two halves to create a baby Yoshi for points. The game drags on like this, with no changes in the gameplay.

Werbung:

titch.ryan

i remember playing this game on the gameboy :)

it very addicting!

your comment is very unfair about the game dragging on, its no different to other puzzle games such as tetris(does that drag on)

i would highly recommend this game for any puzzle game fans, especially if you love to break those high scores!!