you know what sucks?

Werbung:

MooCowMan

And theres a reason..

Nexon makes money off of NX. If they made guns permanent, thats less people needing to buy NX. They would buy a gun and never need to buy it again, but if theres a max 90 day limit, then the person might just buy again once his gun has run out. You might say well make permanent guns just for GP, they can't do that.. NXers would complain its unfair and would cause an unnecessary hassle.

It would be nice, but it will never happen.

MooCowMan

I think they are all balanced well to be fair, nx is purely cosmetic i think.. correct me if im wrong

M416-CQB- The grip makes it have less recoil and its more portable than the regular M416.

P90-TR- The silencer changes the fire pattern making it fire with less spread and the silencer doesn't take away damage like a normal one would. Plus it has a rail for a scope.

L96A1 Super Magnum- Significantly more powerful then the L96A1 so it can kill even people with heavy armor in 1 shot and is said to be more accurate.

You stand corrected. :)

SPARTANZ77

M416-CQB- The grip makes it have less recoil and its more portable than the regular M416.

P90-TR- The silencer changes the fire pattern making it fire with less spread and the silencer doesn't take away damage like a normal one would. Plus it has a rail for a scope.

L96A1 Super Magnum- Significantly more powerful then the L96A1 so it can kill even people with heavy armor in 1 shot and is said to be more accurate.

mp5 SD with a S3 suppresor (wayy better than S1 or S2 IMO),availible to all ranks

cvspartan101

Yup, those weapons are some of the changed ones, but most NX guns are the same as the GP ones, except for the ones you mentioned

izzyz

MP5-SD is something you can do with GP. Unless, does the S3 take away from damage? If it doesn't then never mind, another one thats better then GP.

i don't think the s3 takes away damage for the mp5-sd, since it's kind of built-in

wish they had a nx version of the ump so i can (ab)use its power

Cyder

NX guns are the same except the silenced ones do have the same power Exp: Arctic Wolf.. The only advantage to NX IMO is the characters. I like the light vest for speed.. I.E. I buy Deckland and get 50k GP plus you're still earning GP as you play.. and as I play daily. So my flexability of having many different weapons for different game styles.. Shotty & Ump for Junk Flea... or G36 & L90 for Snowvally.. I can easily change out.. and when that runs out I just grab another 25k in NX.

XCalibry

I guess keep in mind CA and other nexon games are free... so nx is just one way to get some money (besides the ads they have on the website).

So they gotta make some $$$ somewhere to keep afloat.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

NX guns are the same except the silenced ones do have the same power Exp: Arctic Wolf.. The only advantage to NX IMO is the characters. I like the light vest for speed.. I.E. I buy Deckland and get 50k GP plus you're still earning GP as you play.. and as I play daily. So my flexability of having many different weapons for different game styles.. Shotty & Ump for Junk Flea... or G36 & L90 for Snowvally.. I can easily change out.. and when that runs out I just grab another 25k in NX.

The Arctic Wolf has a GP version so it doesn't count.