Young CS players.....

slick

Loudboy said:
i mean, i'm only 16. and i think i'm generally accepted here, cept certain times by puppet.

But yeh, i'm really quiet to begin with so it doesnt matter

I think you are allright Loud. IMO u definetly don't act like yer 16.

Werbung:

MoneyShot

we are looking for maturity level. I dont typically like hearing voices of what I consider children because we generally swear and talk about things, even some of the sprays are not meant to be seen by kids.

I have a rule that as long as you DONT TALK AT ALL if you are prepubescant I have no way of knowing you are a child therefore there is nothing I can do.

Server rules state +18 and due to the general nature of our conversation I believe that is a good rule.

Werbung:

stoned_MONKee

If ur balls aint dropped we don't need you! But, if there is grass on the feild then, PLAY BALL! As long as you don't piss people off, most people, as well as the admins, tolerate younger players. Either way we are all guilty of too much chatter at one time or another, even if you are just an overactive keyboard talker it gets to be too much with a full server; I guess what I am trying to say is, in general: LESS CHATTER, MORE BLOOD SPLATTER! :p