Your best/funniest moments in CA

RussianSniper

Hi, i recently moved from GC (gamecheetah) This does not mean i hack on combat arms, i only hacked on maplestory :p (i quit now)
Anyways, im just curious about your best/funniest moments in combat arms.
And this has to be really special, not just getting an 'unbelievable' in junk flea, even though that is pretty hard. I want it to be more special and out of the ordinary.
~For me, it has to be when i got an ultra kill with mines. Yea it was in junk flea ctf, i planted mines by the carbage can near the flag, and when the guys came to get it, i would shoot my own mines and they would blow up in their faces. So the really funny part is that i planted only 2 or 3 mines, and it got me an ultra kill XD. I laughed so hard, i really loled for like 5 mins. I bet those people were all wtf?
-So, whats your best/funniest moment in combat arms?
(note) must be legit!!

Werbung:

Roger117

1. Ultra kill with nade in Death Room.
2. Fantastic nade in Junk Flea.
3. Ultra kill with one bullet of L96A1.
4. 4 Unbelievables in one match.

RussianSniper

:eek: lol nice
the best ive gotten with a fire nade is double kill :(, and yea ive gotten ultra kill with nade in deathroom also, but u know that common XD
Btw that had to be a pro bullet to get an ultra kill with the L9...

Master_7

Backstory: My team was winning by 20. Crossline shows up with God Mode hack. Everyone leaves except me. I win.

Combat-Arms_45.jpg

@master7 lol, that's great.

Mine is sometimes when you spawn your gun fires of a shot.
So rushers in Junk flea come into the spawn, and boom headshot!

Werbung:

RussianSniper

i made a person commit suicide :)
it was in snow valley elimination with melee only, and i was coming up to this guy at the very top of the building, he was evading all my attacks by jumping everywhere for a while till he just fell off the whole thing, yea i laughed.