Your favorite place to download movies.

spuznick242

Well, the title says it all. Where is your favorite place to download movies, for free or for subscription. I'm looking for a place to get free video downloads to put movies on my PS3 since I buy all my movies on itunes to put on my itouch, I cant put the same movies on my PS3 to watch because of the format and the file type. But where is your favorite place to download movies?

Werbung:

Santos Bulus

Net Movie Downloads

This web portal boasts access to over 50 million movies. You may not believe it, but they really do get users to upload movies that are still in the theatres. They really are about equal to our number one choice.They also provide videos, TV Shows, Software, Ipod, PSP and games as well. They include the software that is needed for all downloading and burning disc desires! They get 2nd place because their software and tutorials are not as simplified as our top pick. Other than that, you can and will not go wrong by choosing and using them. They do seem to have a slightly better selection for TV shows, so if you are a sitcom buff, it may be the choice for you.

spuznick242

Hmm. I'll check them out but if they have 50 million movies they are HUGE. I'll check them out, I found a great site, stagevu that has DIVX so I can download movies straight to my PS3.

Werbung:

Sajid Ali

There are many places from where you can download movies for free.
Personally, i like to download movies from different sites, depends upon what movie i want, sometimes you don't get what you want from a single site so i'll mention not just one site but three..
downarchive.com
dl4all.com
flmsdown.net/
and if you don't get your desired movie from these sites, better move on to torrents..
Hope i helped.. :)