Votes: 1 25.0%
  • The Big Red One

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

wow, more people liked Enemy at the Gates than Band of Brothers -I guess they are equally good, but Band of Brothers is a miniseries, and Enemy at the Gates would be like 1.7 episodes of it (I know they are different -just saying)

SpIkE_JoNzE

wow, more people liked Enemy at the Gates than Band of Brothers -I guess they are equally good, but Band of Brothers is a miniseries, and Enemy at the Gates would be like 1.7 episodes of it (I know they are different -just saying)

here in mexico TV studios mutilate the movies horribly...lol and ENEMY at The Gates suffered A LOT...

SpIkE_JoNzE

you mean it sucks there? What did they do?

well, al of those j*rks transmit "bloody" movies durine the afternoon, time when children watch TV, so what they do is to cut off the movies "GORE" parts and u cant see the full movie, and sometimes that reduce the lenght of the film.

here's a list of the movies that were frikin cut off:

-ENEMY AT THE GATES.
-WE WERE SOLDIERS.
-BRAVE HEART.
-STARSHIP TROOPERS.
-SAVIG PRIVATE RYAN.
-DAWN OF THE DEAD.
-ALIEN (all series).

these are the films that were too much mutilated lol...

E

Elite SEAL

well, al of those j*rks transmit "bloody" movies durine the afternoon, time when children watch TV, so what they do is to cut off the movies "GORE" parts and u cant see the full movie, and sometimes that reduce the lenght of the film.

here's a list of the movies that were frikin cut off:

-ENEMY AT THE GATES.
-WE WERE SOLDIERS.
-BRAVE HEART.
-STARSHIP TROOPERS.
-SAVIG PRIVATE RYAN.
-DAWN OF THE DEAD.
-ALIEN (all series).

these are the films that were too much mutilated lol...
I would imagine that We Were Soldiers and Saving Private Ryan would get cut so much, along with Enemy At the Gates

E

Elite SEAL

yep, their lenght time was decrease at least in 30 minutes...:cursing:

wow -yeah -I know probably the entire D -Day scene for Saving Private Ryan would be cut -I saw that part -pretty graphic. lol, just got a thought -the movie 300 being seen in Mexico -probably would be like 15 minutes lmao -probably would be the in between battle scenes lol

SpIkE_JoNzE

wow -yeah -I know probably the entire D -Day scene for Saving Private Ryan would be cut -I saw that part -pretty graphic. lol, just got a thought -the movie 300 being seen in Mexico -probably would be like 15 minutes lmao -probably would be the in between battle scenes lol

i didn't see 300 movie in national TV, i watched the DVD, and Saving the private ryan was the worst lol, and ya're right almost all the entire D-Day battle was cut off...

i didn't see 300 movie in national TV, i watched the DVD, and Saving the private ryan was the worst lol, and ya're right almost all the entire D-Day battle was cut off...

Wow, that's horrible, the D-day parts one of the most epic parts in all of film,let alone a ww2 movie.
I couldn't image 300, lol.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

Wow, that's horrible, the D-day parts one of the most epic parts in all of film,let alone a ww2 movie.
I couldn't image 300, lol.

in fact, national Mexican TV havent transmitted 300, and what is worst, some kid movies have been also CUT!!!!!1!!!11!!! lol, WTH happens to these ppl...