Your impression of...

Fladian

Something I was wondering only a few days ago. How do other members think of the other members? How do they think they look like and how do they think their life style is. Do I hit people as the type of guy who spent 90% of the day behind my computer, or am I a very outgoing person? At school, or work, do I hang out with friends only, stick with girls, stick with guys, with teachers, with other store's people, whatever; anything like that. Though not necessarily about me, but it is always the easiest way to give myself as an example. I'm pretty sure some funny replies could be made by it :p

Try to add some details in it. Not just: 'I think he's big', but try to give as much details as possible. The more details, the more fun it can be.

EDIT: Oh yeah, you can decide yourself of course, if the comments on you is true, or not :p

Werbung:

Escurial

You strike me as the person who has a few friends(mostly men), who are close to you but you dont discuss your personal things with them. Your not the best looking guy, though not ugly. You spend about a minimum of 2 hours on the pc everyday. your smart,(iq ranging from 110 to 130) got brown hair and eyes. your 186cm high and you like populair rock bands and dj's but not those lamo pop things. and though you dont dispise rap you dont own any cd's of rappers.

Am i close?
Oww and i think you have glasses....but on that im not sure.

Fladian

That's the kind of 'description' I was hoping for, for people to write =) I was afraid of a description that has been made in one or two sentences.

Escurial, I'll answer if you're close after the thread gets a little more active... though I must admit you're right with the 'rap' thing :p I am just not fond on most of it. As for the glasses... that made me chuckle.

I'll take a little longer for giving a description of someone though. I'm pretty bad with such things :p (just like guessing an age, I never have been right in my life, which is remarkable when you look at how often I guessed :p)

Escurial

You are 17 or something.

I myself am really good in guessing about people. not over the internet though.
but ill give a example.
I know this girl shes named Charlot. One time i went over to her and i saw her and i asked her why she cheated. then she told me she didnt cheated on my friend. and i just knew she had cheated. nobody knew it(except for that dude ofcorse). i just knew.

Other thing.
A friend of mine came by my house to drink some beers. sitting in the backyard i asked him why he was really comming by. He often comes to my house. but i knew that there was something wrong. he was still for a long time. then i asked him who died and he started crying. apperently his uncle(something of a second father) died.

Anywhooo!
Now do me!!

Fladian

If anything looks offending, it is not intentional.
Escurial, you strike me like the kind of person that demands to be the centre of the attention, therefore making a lot of friends, but it can be argumentable who of those are real 'friends', though I am confident in saying it is at the very least and worst scenario, one.
You strike me more like a guy that likes to be in charge. The type that goes, and others will follow. But also the type that keeps the word "cool" alive, trying to act that way, no matter what, not really backing off at any, if not most, problems, the kind of wild guy, the kind that has no idol to follow but creates hiw own road. That personality was created because of the area you grew up, a place that you are left on your own when too many problems occur. Making you not back out of a fight, if necessary; I'm not confident in going into details there though.

Though I am probably wrong, you don't look to me like a person that likes to pin point things, to plan things before you will do it. Strangely enough, my eyes say I'm wrong in that statement while my guts tells me I should keep it like that. I'll keep it this way, for today. Would you be more of a planning type, then you certainly hit me like the guy that can't handle a 'certain' pressure too much. What kind of pressure that might be, I'm not sure, but you can't handle too much of it, nor stress. You prefer to avoid it, than take it straight on.
I'm pretty sure you're a proud guy, and will do nearly anything to keep it like that. Being overshadowed in something you are proud on, can be very painful for ya'. You seem quite fond on your nationality as well, possibly a bit too fond, despising other nationalities a bit at times. You remind me of being fond on your looks as well. Though you won't mention much about it, you can't say you're unhappy on your looks.
You also hit me like the kind that enjoys being in the presence of children. Perhaps their 'innocence' is a calming thought, or feeling. If that is so, than we're the complete opposites of it :p

You already spoiled you're 18 years old and draw and write for amusement. =)
But despite being 18, it is not often guessed because of a non-serious behavior. Maybe not acting as mature as you could, or should. Adding to it that 'exaggeration' is in your opinion 'amusement', and nothing else.
At some places where you aren't able to get focused on something - uninteresting classes for instance - you are quickly bored and often search the closest thing around that can amuse you... as fast as possible. Fact remains that you don't seem satisfied quickly with somethings, giving a little nod to a perfectionist thought, though that is a thought that is of no concern, since you hit me like a very chaotic person in some other things, making it very well in balance.
You probably got a simple mind, though that is not often admitted by the person, since it is more of an offense than a compliment, though none of those intended now. Not too quickly on understand something when explained, but not easily scared either, but will easily accept something if offered. But in saying you having a simple mind also includes that you can be quite compassionate in certain specific situations.

For those you truly trust, you have an other look at. An easier look at, to say it differently. Perhaps without noticing, you can see through anything 'hidden' on them. If someone is sad, and tries to hide it, you easily discover it. This often results in others thinking you as a person they can trust.
As for some final notes. You look quite tall, somewhat taller than the average length, though I am very bad in guessing a specific length in inches or centimeters. I can't really catch something in size, you see just like I'm bad with names. Though it are mere guesses, I go for the blue eyes and the brown hair :p I have no base to guess it from, so it are wild guesses. For a taste of music... you'd probably go for anything that has a good fast rhytm in it. Nothing specific.

There, that should do it. That's what I got so far.

EDIT: After thinking a little more about you, you do remind me of someone I know...

Escurial

...first i would like to say "wtf?"
You have just as much wrong as you have right. pretty good in some points, really bad in others. anyways. you tell me and ill tell you?

Fladian

I took a little research in the amount of posts you made. That's the kind of information I managed to take from it.

Eventually, I'll tell you if you're right or not, but because the forum still lacks an amount of members, I'm hoping for some others to post in here too. Escurial, you, Arkidas and I are the main posters on this forum. Not a day passes without one of us ending as the highest poster of the day. If you, or I, would say what is right or wrong, two of the members who visit this place the most - likely - will be out of the "description list" and we are just too short on members to let... ah, heck, you probably got my point.

funkid2

I can't really guess about you two as you've already guessed alot about each other...but If someone else posts, I'll try and discribe them, but I'm really bad at that. Cept, you can both guess what ype of person i am though.

Fladian

You posted too little to give an accurate description of it.

As for something else. Anyone is free to give a description of me. To describe me, in how they think I am. I only find such things funny :p I made a nice amount of posts to drain some information from, if necessary.

And... Escurial didn't have all that much right about me :p

Werbung: