Your Own Demotivational Poster

Codi69

Hopefully, this thread hasn't already been made before because I don't really feel like checking to see. Basically what I want, is to see how creative everyone is. Make a demotivational poster and post your work ;) Here are two that I've made...

Here's the link to a site where you can create them, http://www.demotivationalpics.com/

Attachments

• LIFE.jpg
    LIFE.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 20
  • giving up.jpg
    giving up.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 14
Werbung:

rocktrns

34o4tah.jpg

Yeah this thread has been made here plenty of times,but this is cobat arms multimedia so this thread should be in general section.

E

Elite SEAL

NoMercy, you are right, our government is horrible. No one can say Bush is a fag -he did what was best for people, and he didn't always put it on the front page of the newspaper. Obama thinks he is doing the right thing, but he never puts any thought into it: for example: when Russia invaded Georgia around the Olympics, Obama just left it in the hands of the UN to stop Russia...Russia is in the UN, and therefore could veto anything that came past them -Obama obviously didn't give much thought into it.

E

Elite SEAL

Yeah, Spetsnaz!

Attachments

• demotiv_pic_3709-16684 - axe backflip boots hatchet photo spetsnaz.jpg
    demotiv_pic_3709-16684 - axe backflip boots hatchet photo spetsnaz.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 16

NoMercy

NoMercy, you are right, our government is horrible. No one can say Bush is a fag -he did what was best for people, and he didn't always put it on the front page of the newspaper. Obama thinks he is doing the right thing, but he never puts any thought into it: for example: when Russia invaded Georgia around the Olympics, Obama just left it in the hands of the UN to stop Russia...Russia is in the UN, and therefore could veto anything that came past them -Obama obviously didn't give much thought into it.

....Bush was the president when Georgia was "invaded", and btw, Georgia attacked Russia first. Don't believe anything Faux News portrays.

E

Elite SEAL

....Bush was the president when Georgia was "invaded", and btw, Georgia attacked Russia first. Don't believe anything Faux News portrays.

well, you are right, looking back on it, but Obama did say that's what he would have done with it. I'm not just believing everything Fox says, that is the truth, think about it, why would Georgia want to attack Russia?! Russia is WAY more powerful, Georgia was trying to fight the Russians with their police!

NoMercy

well, you are right, looking back on it, but Obama did say that's what he would have done with it. I'm not just believing everything Fox says, that is the truth, think about it, why would Georgia want to attack Russia?! Russia is WAY more powerful, Georgia was trying to fight the Russians with their police!

Two parts of Georgia want to break off and form their own nations, South Ossetia and Abkhazia. These nations are heavily Russian controlled, Georgia thought it'd be a good idea to take these lands back from the Russians. They attacked, and guess what? Russia retaliates and CRUSHES the Georgian forces. Faux News then states Russia started it, because they're living 20 years in the past, stating "them commies are up to no good." Now all these Republitards seem to think Russia is the bad guy in the situation. Wtf? Nice job Faux...nice job.

Jordan B

Two parts of Georgia want to break off and form their own nations, South Ossetia and Abkhazia. These nations are heavily Russian controlled, Georgia thought it'd be a good idea to take these lands back from the Russians. They attacked, and guess what? Russia retaliates and CRUSHES the Georgian forces. Faux News then states Russia started it, because they're living 20 years in the past, stating "them commies are up to no good." Now all these Republitards seem to think Russia is the bad guy in the situation. Wtf? Nice job Faux...nice job.

I honestly can't believe the stupidity of some governments. It really is beyond me what some people are thinking. Really.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

South Ossetia has never really been part of Georgia, and I think Abkhazia is way over next to Armenia. Either way, they have been separate.

You are right about that Georgia wanted South Ossetia, and so, yes, Russia did retaliate.

Ok, so maybe Fox did say that Russia started it...then what would liberal CNN say? Probably the same thing.

I doubt they are living 20 years ago. We got over that threat a loooonng time ago. Maybe we have been a little edgy about some of Russia's actions, but with good reason.

Did you even know that we are allies with both nations?! So it was more like "shit, we either back Russia's cause, because we are allies, or validate Georgia's cause, because we are allies." It was probably the sympathetic liberals from CNN that were saying Russia started it, just to stand up for Georgia.